Logistics Development Forum
Location-specific logistics capabilities are a critical part of the supply chain site selection process. The Logistics Development Forum is the ONLY Conference with a focus on the importance of the supply chain and site selection process. The Forum hits many components of the site location decision that are high priorities for companies making the siting decision and which can be strengths that economic development professionals can sell. The 2019 Logistics Development Forum will surely provide you the tools necessary to choose a site or market your site.
LDF is for Economic/Trade Developers who:
- Seek a better understanding of the importance of logistics/supply chain in the site location process and seek knowledge as to how best to develop a strategy to promote their logistical advantages.
- Understand the critical nature of moving products faster and more cost effectively, and are already positioned logistically to take advantage of this growing market but seek information on current marketing strategies necessary to attract companies with a critical logistics/supply chain requirement.
- Seek help in identifying those companies with a critical logistics/supply chain requirement.
- One-on-one meetings with expert speakers specializing in logistics intensive projects
- Educational Sessions covering the importance of logistics in the site location decision
- The ONLY conference covering the importance of the supply chain and site selection process
- Exclusive Networking Opportunities to engage with industry expert speakers and attendees, forge partnerships, and build business connections
- Share ideas and learn from your peers