A hand tool is any tool that is powered by hand rather than a motor. Mainly by means of hand to twist or apply force to the tool. There are a variety of hand tools including screwdriver, wrenches, hammers and much more! Let’s find out!
The so-called manual hand tools, also known as hand tools, are relative to electric tools. Mainly by means of hand to twist or apply force to the tool.
Hand tools can be divided into wrenches, pliers, screwdrivers, tape measures, hammers, sockets, cuttings, scissors, sets, and auxiliary tools such as tool carts, etc., each category is different 's model.
The wrenches include open-end wrenches (rigid hands), double-socket wrenches, ratchet wrenches (quick wrenches), dual-purpose wrenches (composite wrenches), tubing wrenches, T-socket wrenches, cross-socket wrenches, adjustable wrenches and other categories.
Pliers include wire pliers, needle nose pliers, diagonal nose pliers, retaining ring pliers, carp pliers, water pump pliers, pipe pliers, strong pliers and other categories;
Screwdrivers have character, cross, rice character, hexagon, pattern and other categories.
The sleeves are divided into ordinary sleeves, flower sleeves (E-type sleeves), screwdriver sleeves (BIT sleeves), spark plug sleeves, strong sleeves, etc. According to the common specifications, there are 1/4", 3/8" and 1/2" three kinds of specifications, " is the representation of inches; at the same time, each specification is divided into 6 angle sleeves and 12 angle sleeves.
There are claw hammer, fitter hammer, round head hammer, rubber hammer and installation hammer.
Cutting categories include files, diamond files, iron scissors, aviation scissors, utility knives, square pipe saws, pipe cutters, bolt cutters and other categories.
A tool used to turn a screw to force it into place, usually with a thin wedge-shaped head that fits into a slot or notch in the head of the screw, also known as a "driver".
Hand tools for turning bolts, screws, nuts, and other threaded fasteners that hold bolts or nuts in openings or through holes using the principle of leverage. The wrench is usually provided with a clamping handle at one or both ends of the handle to apply external force to the handle to apply external force, and then the bolt or nut can be rotated to hold the opening or sleeve of the bolt or nut. When in use, the bolt or nut can be turned by applying an external force to the shank in the direction of thread rotation.
A tool that knocks an object to move or deform it. Most commonly used to drive nails, straighten or knock objects apart. Hammers come in a variety of forms, the most common being a handle and a top. One side of the top is flat for striking and the other side is the hammer head. The hammer head can be shaped like a claw's horn or wedge-shaped, and its function is to pull out the nail. There is also a rounded hammer head.
Also referred to as "electric pen". It is an electrician's tool used to test whether there is electricity in the wire. There is a neon bulb in the pen body. If the neon bulb glows during the test, it means that the wire has electricity, or it is the live wire of the passage. The nib and tail of the test pen are made of metal material, and the pen holder is made of insulating material. When using the test pen, be sure to touch the metal part of the end of the test pen with your hands, otherwise, because the charged body, the test pen, the human body and the earth do not form a circuit, the neon bubble in the test pen will not emit light, resulting in misjudgment that the charged body is not charged.
A tape measure is a commonly used tool in daily life. What everyone often sees is the steel tape measure, which is commonly used in construction and decoration, and is also one of the must-have tools for families. Divided into fiber tape measure, tape measure, waist circumference measure, etc.
A type of knife with a sharp blade used to cut things like wallpaper, hence the name "wallpaper knife", also known as "utility knife". Decoration, decoration, advertising plaque industry is often used.
Electrician's knife is a cutting tool commonly used by electricians. The ordinary electric knife is composed of a blade, a blade, a handle, and a knife hanger. When not in use, retract the blade into the handle. The root of the blade is hinged with the handle, and there are scale marks and scale marks on it. The front end is formed with a screwdriver bit, and the two sides are processed with a file surface area. There is a protection button on the handle to prevent the blade from being ejected. The blades of the electrician's knife have multiple functions. When using, only one electrician's knife can complete various operations of connecting wires without carrying other tools. It has the beneficial effects of simple structure, convenient use and various functions.
Including hand saws (household, woodworking), cutting saws (branch trimming), folding saws (branch trimming), hand hacksaws, edge saws (woodworking), slitting saws (woodworking), cross-cut saws (woodworking).
The spirit level has a level bubble, which can be used for inspection, measurement, and debugging whether the equipment is installed levelly.
The wire cutter is a clamp and cutting tool, which consists of a plier head and a plier handle. The functions of each part of the pliers are:
1. The tooth gap can be used to tighten or loosen the nut.
2. The knife edge can be used to cut the rubber or plastic insulating layer of the flexible wire, and can also be used to cut off the wire and iron wire.
3. The guillotine can be used to cut hard metal wires such as wires and steel wires.
4. The insulating plastic tube of the pliers has a withstand voltage of more than 500V. With it, the wire can be cut off with electricity.
Needle Nose Pliers
Also called trimming pliers, it is mainly used to cut single-strand and multi-strand wires with thinner wire diameters, as well as bending the wire joints of single-strand needle-nose pliers, stripping plastic insulating layers, etc. It is also commonly used by electricians (especially inner-line electricians). one of the tools. It is composed of a pointed tip, a knife edge and a plier handle. The handle of the electrician's needle-nose pliers is covered with an insulating sleeve with a rated voltage of 500V. Needle-nose pliers have a pointed head, so the operation method of using needle-nose pliers to bend the wire connector is to bend the wire end to the left first, and then bend it clockwise against the screw to the right.
The wire stripper is one of the tools commonly used by electricians, motor repairers, and instrumentation electricians. Its appearance is as follows. It is composed of a knife edge, a crimping port and a plier handle. The handle of the wire stripper is covered with an insulating sleeve with a rated working voltage of 500V. The wire stripper is suitable for stripping plastic and rubber insulated wires and cable core wires. The usage method is: put the wire end to be peeled in the cutting edge of the plier head, pinch the two pliers handles by hand, and then loosen it, the insulating skin will be separated from the core wire.
Seiko Hand Tools
1. Select the appropriate saw blade according to the work, for example: 14 teeth per inch for sawing solid or thick soft metals; 18 teeth per inch for tool steel, iron pipes, hard metals, etc.; and 24 teeth per inch for metal Sawing of plates, metal pipes, thin iron bars.
2. Push the saw forward and lift slightly as you pull back.
1. An appropriate size wrench should be selected according to the nature of the work.
2. When using an adjustable wrench, apply force to the fixed side, never to the movable side.
3. If the opening of the wrench is worn or slips during use, do not continue to use it to avoid slippage.
4. Do not use a wrench as a hammer.
5. Do not put a pipe on the handle end of the wrench to increase the torque of the wrench.
Long square: Press the inside of the first side of the square, lean against the edge of the board, and draw a pencil along the inside of the second side of the square to draw a vertical line.
1. The size and shape of the groove of the screw head should be matched, and an appropriate screwdriver should be selected.
2. The handle of the screwdriver should not be struck with a hammer. If the handle is damaged, it should be replaced immediately.
3. Do not use the screwdriver as a chisel or lever.
4. Use an electric screwdriver to test the current, and do not use a general screwdriver to test high voltage.
5. The blade of the screwdriver should not be ground, so as not to damage the hardened surface.
6. The screwdriver should not be put in the pockets of clothes or trousers to avoid injury when bumping or falling.
C-type clips are used to fix work objects. When clamping, the shaft rocker is facing down. Generally, 3-inch clips or 4-inch clips (refer to the maximum thickness that can be clamped) can be used, depending on the number of clips.
1. Pliers are only used to fasten, insert and remove various pins, nails, and cut or twist various wires.
2. Pliers should not be used to tighten or tap bolts or nuts.
3. Do not tap or lengthen the handle at the pliers handle to increase the clamping or cutting force.
Woodworking knives are generally used for trimming irregular parts of details, and the blade is a whole piece that is not easy to break.
Hazards caused by common hand tools include:
1. Cuts by sharp parts.
2. Getting stabbed by a sharp part.
3. Getting caught by a tool.
4. Injuring the hand while hammering.
5. Injured by flying debris from work.
6. Affected by the noise generated during work.
7. Inhale dust generated during work.
1. Before use, hand tools must be inspected for damage. Unsafe tools should not be used.
2. Keep the tool clean, especially the grip part of the tool, so as to prevent slippery hands from falling out during work.
3. Wear appropriate personal protective equipment such as goggles, gloves, etc.
4. Use hand tools with the correct posture and technique. The posture should be stable and safe, and do not use excessive force.
5. When using sharp tools, do not point the blade or sharp part towards others.
6. When not in use, the tool should be protected by wrapping the blade or sharp part with a shield, and avoid carrying the tool by hand or putting it in the pocket.
7. Do not misuse hand tools for other purposes.
8. Understand the characteristics of each hand tool and use it correctly.