Sheet metal machines are used for metal processing and industrial cutting, stamping, bending and forming sheet metal processing.
What is the purpose of sheet metal machine?
A sheet metal machine is used to cut, press, bend and form sheet metal into various shapes and sizes. These sheet metal machines help to easily, quickly and effectively; perform a wide range of tasks, such as cutting, stamping, bending, perforating, ironing, spinning, deep drawing, roll forming, press brake forming, rolling, decambering, wheeling, etc.
Sheet metal machines can be classified into various industrial applications such as shearing machines, sheet metal cutting machines, bending machines, rolling mills, and bending machines.
Sheet metal machines can also be operated through various types of systems, such as hydraulic presses, NC control machines, CNC control machines, CNC synchronous machines, and guillotine machines.
What types of sheet metal machines are there?
- Power Press: Power presses are used in heavy industrial applications where high pressure is required to cut, bend, press and form sheet metal of various shapes and sizes.
- Arbour Press: Arbour press is a versatile engineering machine that is used in a wide range of industries, such as automotive, garage and general metal applications.
- Swaging Machine: Our industrial forging presses are used to change the size of cylindrical or plain metal sheets used for crimping and wiring.
- Bending Machine: The more widely used machine tools in the sheet metal industry are bending machines. It has manual, hydraulic and electrical systems to achieve the required bend.
- Hydraulic Shearing Machine: Sheet metal bending machines, such as manual luggage folding machines, plate bending machines, and flying presses, simplify and accelerate the metal bending process in metal processing plants.